Discussion: Truely DreamworthyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
Dracorcante
Dracorcante
Truely Dreamworthy
Dec 21 2009, 10:47 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2009, 10:47 PM EST
The ideas and imagination behind this movie are remarkable, and the presentation were without compare. Though some elements in the story line were rehashing past ideas in the way of showing how humans destroy near everything pure that we touch for the simple idea of greed, this movie is one that I will be without doubt adding to my home collection of favorites. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: avatar reviews

Evolution13
1. RE: Truely Dreamworthy
Dec 22 2009, 8:49 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 22 2009, 8:49 AM EST
This is the movie that will finally convince me to buy a Blue-Ray Player :) Do you find this valuable?    
Neytiri
Neytiri
2. RE: Truely Dreamworthy
Jan 3 2010, 7:33 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2010, 7:33 PM EST
"This is the movie that will finally convince me to buy a Blue-Ray Player :)"
The blue ray player is a must have, if you wish to experience the same sort of Definition you did in 3D or in IMAX.

and yah this movie was amazing, if there were a heaven, it would be pandora. All the elements that went into it, its remarkable how detailed the characters and how they set up the chain of events that took place. Breath Taking is the best way to describe it.
Do you find this valuable?    
Palulukan
Palulukan
3. RE: Truely Dreamworthy
Jan 5 2010, 1:58 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 5 2010, 1:58 AM EST
"and yah this movie was amazing, if there were a heaven, it would be pandora. ..."
I'd rather prefer a heaven without viperwolves, thanators and that reddish flying fortresses.
And this film finally convinced me to buy a 3D plasma TV ;-P
Zahelu
Zahelu
4. RE: Truely Dreamworthy
Jan 7 2010, 8:11 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2010, 8:11 PM EST
I want to ride a Thanator! And that Toruk too, but first, they must choose me. hehe.

Yeah, if Sony Pictures had supported James Cameron, they'll probably be seeing blooming Blu-Ray sales. Then again, they probably will be seeing increased Blu-Ray sales too.

Sorsa
5. RE: Truely Dreamworthy
Jan 8 2010, 9:10 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2010, 9:10 AM EST
In my heaven, there would be all species in some way. When i'm trying to imagine truly perfect place, i mean perfect in it's full meaning, closer i get more i know how far i am.

Zahelu, don't forget 3D technology. ;)

Not at all people are bad, there are much good in this world.
Bad people just should not get into power.

sunilmugalihal
6. RE: Truely Dreamworthy
Jan 24 2010, 9:19 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 24 2010, 9:19 AM EST
"The ideas and imagination behind this movie are remarkable, and the presentation were without compare. Though some elements in the story line were rehashing past ideas in the way of showing how humans destroy near everything pure that we touch for the simple idea of greed, this movie is one that I will be without doubt adding to my home collection of favorites."
HI ..i am from india ..i watched movie avatar 2 times first with my friends & next time i brought tickets for my 2 sisters..my sisters are very happy & they are very eager to watch it again...the movie is superb.best special effects,best direction ,best story & superb acting..i watched so many hollywood movies but i think this is the best movie i ever seen..well directed by James cameron & superb acting by nyietri..this is the best picture of the decade no doubt..I am going to watch it again ..I also bring DVD & keep it with me so i can watch it any time & also waiting for avatar 2,3......sequels!!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)